- C(B)T (Cognitive (Behavioural) Therapy)
- Client-centered (insight-oriented) Therapy
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Supportive Psychotherapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Mindfulness Training
- MBCT (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy)
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- Schema-focused Therapy
Couples and/or marriage counseling
Not all therapy methods are offered in both the basic mental health care and the specialized mental health care. If you prefer a certain method, please let us know at the time of your application.
- Psychological assessment
- Psychiatric consultation
- We at PEP Psychologists see our clients as individuals with specific care requirements. On the basis of the reported symptoms, we indicate therapies based on what has been proven effective through scientific research. These are summarized in protocols and guidelines, which are used nationwide to ensure the quality of care. We apply what is evidence based in order to treat our clients as effectively and efficiently as possible.